International Association of Insurance Supervisors Insurance Contracts Subcommittee Meeting Documents
Jun 27, 2007
The International Association of Insurance Supervisors (“IAIS”) will hold a meeting of the Insurance Contracts Subcommittee on June 28 and 29 in Canary Wharf, London.
The agenda will focus on responses to the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”) Discussion Paper, specifically Phase II of the Insurance Contracts Project.
The following documents are attached for your review in advance of the meeting:
- A log of the attendant Insurance Contracts Subcommittee meeting documents
- An Insurance Contracts Subcommittee meeting Draft Agenda
- Members preliminary views on IASB Phase II Discussion Paper â€“ as of June 20, 2007
- A discussion paper entailing the credit characteristics of insurance liabilities
- A discussion paper listing questions to respondents and issues not covered in Phase II
To read more about the IASB Discussion Paper, as well as review the complete document “Preliminary Views on Insurance Contracts,” click here.
Should you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact this office.