We see you. We hear you.
We stand with you.
We walk with you.
Colodny Fass is committed to racial equality. We stand in solidarity with the African American community in protest for injustices past and present and seek change for a better future. We are stronger together. #BlackLivesMatter #POCmatter
Headquartered in a multi-cultural area. Colodny Fass recognizes the need for Diversity and Inclusion in our industry. We believe in empowering our attorneys to support efforts to elevate this message.
We consider it our responsibility to create an environment in which we embrace different perspectives as a way of strengthening collaboration and client service. As a law firm, we recognize the need to provide growth, advancement and mentorship opportunities to people of all races, gender, sexual orientation and cultural differences.
To promote diversity through participation and sponsorship of organizations that can educate our staff, clients and peers on the topic of diversity and inclusion. Our desire is to be inclusive of clients we represent while also developing a diverse workforce.
Our Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Maria E. Abate – Shareholder and Chief Diversity Officer
- Wes Strickland – Shareholder
Proud Sponsors of
- National African American Insurance Association – National
- National African American Insurance Association – Florida Chapter
- Latin American Association of Insurance Agencies
- B’nai B’rith
- Women’s Breast and Heart Initiative