Florida Insurance Calendar: December 23 – 27
Dec 20, 2013
Following is a listing of Florida insurance-related legislative and regulatory events for the week of December 23-27, 2013.
All times are shown in Eastern Time. Additional information is available via hyperlink where noted in bold type.
FLORIDA INSURANCE LEGISLATIVE EVENTS
There are no events scheduled for the week of December 23.
Wednesday, January 8
- Senate Committee on Banking and Insurance meeting; 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Agenda includes a Workshop on proposed legislation relating to Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, and consideration of the following bill:
- SB 542 relating to Flood Insurance by Senator Jeff Brandes
FLORIDA INSURANCE REGULATORY EVENTS
There are no events scheduled the week of December 23.
Friday, January 3
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles – Division of Driver Licenses Proposed Rule Hearing; 9:00 a.m. Proposed amendments to Rule 15A-3.006, “Identification Cards,” would provide standards regarding an electronic format for proof of insurance, in addition to paper proof cards. To view the hearing notice, click here.
Wednesday, January 15
- Florida Surplus Lines Service Office Board of Governors Quarterly Meeting; 9:00 a.m. Tallahassee, Florida. To view the meeting notice, click here.
Thursday, January 16
- Florida Department of Financial Services – Division of Workers’ Compensation Rule Development Workshop; 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Proposed amendments to Rules 69L-5.209, 5.215, 5.219 and 5.222, F.A.C. relate to the determination of a self-insurer’s net worth. To view the Workshop notice, click here.
Wednesday, January 29
- Florida Citizens Property Insurance Corporation Board of Governors meeting; 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Teleconference: (888) 942-8686; conference ID: 5743735657#. To view the agenda, click here.
Thursday, February 13
- Florida Workers’ Compensation Joint Underwriting Association Investment Committee meeting; 10:00 a.m. To view the meeting notice, click here.
Should you have any comments or questions, please contact Colodny Fass& Webb.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at email@example.com.