Version 1.4 of the Florida House of Representatives’ Mobile App Now Available
Jul 24, 2013
Available as of July 23, 2013, mobile device users are encouraged to download version 1.4 of FL House, the official mobile app of the Florida House of Representatives. The new version includes improved search functionality throughout the app, the opportunity to provide feedback, share bills via Facebook and Twitter and receive House news early. FL House is a free app available for all Android and iOS devices.
According to House Speaker Will Weatherford, “The Florida House of Representatives continues to raise the bar in the mobile app arena by providing our users with exciting new features. Version 1.4 will allow anyone following the Florida House to find information faster, share with friends and remain up to speed on all of the action.”
Users are encouraged to download FL House to receive House news early via push notifications. Soon, the Florida House will make important announcements available to mobile app users before anyone else.
Improvements to the FL House app in version 1.4 include:
- Receive advanced notice of House news via push notifications
- Search is now available on every page except pop-outs and PDFs
- Facebook and Twitter integration and the ability to share bills
- A new search display
- Streaming Video can now display horizontally
- In-app mapping
- E-mail contact functionality for House staff
- Vote information displayed in ascending vote sequence order.
- A new feedback page