The Florida House and Senate will hold committee meetings the week of September 23, 2013
Sep 18, 2013
Florida Property and Casualty Association Homeowners Division Members:
The House and Senate will hold committee meetings the week of September 23, 2013.
The Senate Banking & Insurance Committee will meet Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 1:30-3:30 in Room 110 Senate Office Building. The Committee will hear presentations on Citizens Property Insurance Corporation policyholder take-out process and update on Citizens’ clearinghouse implementation from the following individuals:
- Barry Gilway, President; Citizens Property Insurance Corporation.
- Richard Koon, Director of Property and Casualty Product Review Unit; Office of Insurance Regulation.
- Bruce Lucas, Chairman and Chief Investment Officer; Heritage Insurance Company
The House Insurance & Banking Subcommittee will meet Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 9:00-11:00 in Room 404 House Office Building. The Committee will hear presentations and have discussions on the following topics:
- Surplus lines insurance
- Implementation and impact of SB 408 (2011) on the insurance laws relating to sinkholes
- The National Flood Insurance Program
Should you have any questions, please contact Katie Webb (email@example.com).