National Conference of Insurance Legislators Update; 2016 Spring Meeting Scheduled for February 26-28
Dec 23, 2015
The National Conference of Insurance Legislators (“NCOIL”) announced the tentative schedule for its 2016 Spring Meeting in the latest edition of the “NCOILetter” published today, December 23, 2015.
Highlighted by a forum on auto insurance affordability, NCOIL’s Spring Meeting runs from February 26-28 and will include a pre-hearing discussion of workers’ compensation opt-out model legislation.
Other newsletter topics include:
- NCOIL Plans Debate on Controversial Health Insurance Model Acts
- Congress Passes Policyholder Protection Act, Re-affirms State Regulation
- 2016 NCOIL Committee Chairs, Vice Chairs
- NCOIL Committees Set 2016 Game Plans
- Health Exchanges to Highlight Discussion at Spring Meeting
To view the entire newsletter, click here.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.