Meeting Materials Now Available for August 30, 2012 Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund 2013/2014 Reimbursement Contract Rule Workshop
Aug 29, 2012
Meeting materials are now available for the August 30, 2012 Rule Development Workshop pertaining to Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund (“FHCF”) 2013/2014 Reimbursement Contract updates.
The hearing on proposed amendments to Rule 19-8.010, entitled “Reimbursement Contract,” will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Hermitage Conference Room (Room 116), 1801 Hermitage Blvd., Tallahassee, Florida. To participate via teleconference, dial (888) 670-3525 and enter code 7135858151.
To view the Workshop documents, click on the hyperlinks below:
- Rule 19-8.010 – Reimbursement Contract
- 2013 Reimbursement Contract
- Addendum No. 1 to Reimbursement Contract (Temporary Increase in Coverage Limit Option)
- Addendum No. 2 to Reimbursement Contract (Citizens Property Insurance Corporation (“Citizens”)
- Appendix A to Addendum No. 2 to Reimbursement Contract (Citizens)
- Optional Amendment to Change Prior Elections
Following the Workshop, the FHCF Advisory Council will meet at 1:00 p.m. to discuss the Reimbursement Contract changes, among other agenda items. The teleconference access information is the same as for the Workshop. To view the Advisory Council agenda, click here.
A Colodny Fass& Webb representative will attend both meetings and provide a complete report.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass& Webb.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at email@example.com.