Live Webcast In Progress–Florida Office of Insurance Regulation 2014 Industry Conference
Oct 30, 2014
The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation commenced its 2014 Industry Conference at 9:00 a.m. today, October 30, 2014.
The annual event, which is being Webcast live from the Florida State University Conference Center in Tallahassee, features separate breakout sections for property and casualty, and life and health insurance topics and forums.
To log on to the Webcast, go to: http://learningforlife.capd.fsu.edu/floir14/
A slate of OIR officials are scheduled for the day-long agenda, which concludes today at 4:00 p.m. To view the agenda, click here.
Colodny Fass representatives are attending the meeting and will provide a complete report.
For those experiencing any technical issues, complete Webcast instructions are provided below.
(Provided Courtesy of the FSU Conference Center)
Prior to logging onto http://learningforlife.capd.fsu.edu/floir14/, please make sure you have gone through the Webcast Reception Test prior to viewing the webcast.
Webcasting Reception Test
1. Using the browser of your choice, go to: http://mediasite.apps.fsu.edu/Mediasite/Viewer/?peid=4d494ea231514b1aa39992c1edfa15a01d
2. Once there, press play in the lower left hand corner of the window. If you can see the FSU seal and tv color bars, and hear the tv test tone, then you can receive the webcast and no further action is required.
3. If you don’t see the presentation, do the following:
a. Click on the blue and white box at the top left hand corner of the window that says “Install Microsoft Silverlight” and follow the subsequent instructions.
b. You can also go to: http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx, follow the instructions there, and try the test presentation again.
Direction on viewing the Webcast
1) Click on the link provided above.
2) Scroll down to the Agenda at the bottom on the page.
3) Click on the session you wish to watch (You may need to scroll up to the top to view the webcast once you click the session.).
4) Press play and wait for the webcast to start.
5) On the right hand side of the player you will see some viewing option buttons. This allows you to change the way you are viewing the session. Click the different options to determine which view you prefer.
6) Once the session is over, you will need to click on the next available session you would like to watch. Please note that during the Live Webcast you can only view the sessions that are taking place at that time. You will have access to view the webcast session’s on-demand at a later date.
7) If you are experiencing issues, first try a new browser to see if that resolves the issue.
NOTE: Please click on the link and select the 9:00-9:15AM ‘General Session Introduction & Welcome’ at least 20-30 minutes prior to the event to ensure everything is working properly.
If you experience any issues during the webcast, please email email@example.com or call (850) 694-2927. Email will be the best form of communication if you have issues. Include the issue you are experiencing and your contact information so that one of our staff can contact you with a solution.
You will receive an email after the live webcast has closed with further instructions of viewing the on-demand videos.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to Brooke Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.