Florida’s Online Licensing System Will Be Temporarily Unavailable February 22-24, 2012
Feb 21, 2012
The Florida Department of Financial Services, Division of Agent and Agency Services (“Division”), announced today, February 21, 2012, that its online licensing system, MyProfile, will be temporarily unavailable starting Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. EST in order to make necessary enhancements. The system will not be available again until the evening of Friday, February 24, 2012.
During that time, there will be no access to the following online services:
- Apply for any type of license
- Update an address (email, home, business, mailing) or other contact information
- Request Letters of Certification/Clearance
- Submit name change requests
- Check continuing education status
- Check appointments
- Read messages in a MyProfile account
- Add or Terminate an Agent-in-charge
- Update owners or officers
- Renew an agency license
- Review or print a pending application’s deficiencies
- Review or print Continuing Education enforcement notifications
- Appointing entities that go to eAppoint via MyProfile will not be able to submit new appointments, renewal appointments or appointment terminations. These appointing entities are: self-appointers, general lines agents appointing customer representatives, and insurance agencies.
- Education providers will not be able to submit provider, course, course offering, school official, or instructor applications as well as course completion rosters.
Any MyProfile transactions completed and submitted to the Division prior to 4:30 p.m. EST on February 22, 2012 will not be affected and will be processed.
Appointing entities (insurers and adjusting firms) that normally go directly to eAppoint to submit new appointments, renewal appointments and appointment terminations will be able to access eAppoint during this period.
The system enhancements are expected to help provide better customer service in the future, as well as enable a reduced examination fee for applicants.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at email@example.com.