Florida Senate Announces 2013 Legislative Session Dates
Sep 12, 2012
The Florida Senate advised today, September 12, 2012, on the following key dates for Florida’s upcoming 2013 Legislative Session:
- August 1, 2012–Deadline for filing claim bills (Rule 4.81(2))
- November 20, 2012–Organizational Session Begins
- March 5, 2013–Regular Session convenes (Article III, section 3(b), Constitution)
- March 5, 2013 12:00 noon–Deadline for filing bills for introduction (Rule 3.7(1))
- April 23, 2013–50th day–last day for regularly scheduled committee meetings (Rule 2.9(3))
- April 29, 2013—
- All bills are immediately certified (Rule 6.8)
- Conference Committee Reports require only one reading (Rule 4.5(1))
- Motion to reconsider made and considered the same day (Rule 6.4 (2)(b))
- May 3, 2013–60th day–last day of Regular Session (Article III, section 3(d), Constitution)
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass& Webb.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.