Florida Office of Insurance Regulation Updates I-File Forms and Rates Search System
Apr 25, 2013
The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation announced today, April 25, 2013, that it has made several user-friendly enhancements to its I-File Forms and Rates Filing Search system, which provides public access to thousands of filings collected from Florida’s licensed property/casualty and life/health insurers.
To access the I-File Search system, click here.
The enhancements include:
- A “Quick Search,” where users can quickly locate a filing using only the first five characters of the company name, file log number and/or product name
- An “Advanced Search” function, which provides expanded search criteria and allows users the ability to narrowly define a search and create pre-defined searches for easier access to commonly viewed filings
- Tabs for users to search either “Property & Casualty” and/or “Life & Health” form and rate filings
- Three methods for users to request filing documents be sent to their email address: a single request for the entire filing, a request for only selected documents and a request for only documents which have been stamped
- A “Results” page listing the results of all searches in one browsing session with options to filter and/or export results into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- A “History” page that saves a maximum of 25 user searches for up to 14 days
- Allows consumers to provide comments on health filings
Should you have any comments or questions, please contact Colodny Fass& Webb.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at email@example.com.