Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund Insurer Reporting Requirements and Responsibilities Workshop Scheduled for January 5, 2016
Dec 22, 2015
Florida’s State Board of Administration has scheduled a Rule Development Workshop on January 5, 2016 to discuss proposed amendments to Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund (“FHCF”) Rules 19-8.029, F.A.C., entitled “Insurer Reporting Requirements” and 19-8.030, “Insurer Responsibilities.”
The Workshop, which runs from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (ET) in Tallahassee, will cover insurer exposure and loss reporting requirements for the 2016-2017 FHCF Contract Year, along with insurer responsibilities.
Persons wishing to participate by telephone may dial 1 (888) 670-3525 and enter conference code: 7135858151.
Preliminary texts of the Rules, along with their attendant Forms are provided via hyperlink below.
- 2016 Insurer Reporting Requirements, Form FHCF-D1A (Data Call)
- 2016 Interim Loss Report, Form FHCF-L1A
- 2016 Proof of Loss Report, Form FHCF-L1B
- 2016 Detailed Claims Listing Instructions, Form FHCF-DCL
- 2016 Exposure Examination Advance Preparation Instructions, Form FHCF-EAP1
- 2016 Loss Reimbursement Examination Advance Preparation Instructions, Form FHCF-LAP1
- Notice of Proposed Rule – Rule 19-8.010, Reimbursement Contract
To view the complete meeting notice, click here.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.