Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation Schedules September 16 Workshop on Claims
Sep 9, 2013
The Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation (“DWC”) has scheduled a September 16, 2013 Rule Development Workshop to discuss proposed amendments to Rule Chapter 69L-3, F.A.C., “Workers’ Compensation Claims.”
To view the Notice of Rule Development, click here.
The proposed amendments include:
- Revisions to the Rule chapter’s title list
- Replacing the term “Claims-handling Entity” with “Claims Administrator”
- Replacing the term “carrier” with “insurer”
- Revisions to Web sites, e-mail addresses and the phone numbers used to contact or report to the DWC
- Clarifying language relating to the filing of certain documents
- Deletion of Form DFS-F2-DWC-49 and certain obsolete language
- Additional technical changes
If requested in writing and not deemed unnecessary by the agency head, the Workshop will be held on Monday, September 16, 2013 at 10:30 a.m., at 2012 Capital Circle, SE, Room 102, Hartman Building, Tallahassee, Florida.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass& Webb.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.