Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology to Review Model Submissions at December 17 Meeting
Dec 11, 2012
The Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology (“FCHLPM”) is scheduled to meet on December 17, 2012 in Tallahassee to review hurricane loss projection model submissions received under its 2011 Standards and Acceptability Process.
To attend the meeting via teleconference, dial (888) 670-3525 and enter conference code 7135858151.
The following models are on the agenda for review:
- AIR Worldwide Corporation (AIR) – Atlantic Tropical Cyclone Model V14.0.1 as Implemented in CLASIC/2TM V14.1.0
- Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) – HurLoss Version 6.0
- EQECAT, Inc. (EQE) – EQECAT Florida Hurricane Model 2013
- Florida Public Hurricane Loss Model (FPM) – Version 5.0
- Risk Management Solutions, Inc. (RMS) – RiskLink 13.0
The complete agenda is attached in PDF format.
To review the FCHLPM’s most recent Report of Activities, which includes the 2011 Standards, click here.
A Colodny Fass& Webb representative will attend the meeting and provide a complete report.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at email@example.com.