Colodny Fass 2010 Florida Legislative Session Insurance Bill Tracking Chart: March 22-26
Mar 26, 2010
Colodny Fass has prepared its annual bill chart to assist in tracking pending priority state-level insurance issues during the 2010 Florida Legislative Session, which runs from March 2 through April 30, 2010.
Revised as of March 26, 2010, the attached chart will be re-updated and circulated weekly until the final two weeks of the Session. In those remaining two weeks, it will be circulated with daily updates.
For easy reference and accessibility, the chart organizes and tracks activity related to key insurance topics. As these develop throughout the legislative process, other bills of interest will be added.
The following is a list of subject areas covered by the chart, which lists the corresponding bills:
- Residential Property Insurance Rate Deregulation
- Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund Contract Year
- Relating to Homeowner’s Insurance/Termination/Notification
- Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
- Reactive Drywall
- Condominium Associations
- Public Adjusters
- Credit Scoring
Commercial Insurance Rates
- Workers’ Compensation First Responders
- Workers’ Compensation State Reciprocity
- Workers’ Compensation Administrator
Open Government/Public Records Exemption
- Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology Public Records Exemption
- Hurricane Loss Exposure Data Public Records Exemption
- Insurance Claims Data Exchange Public Records Exemption
- Liability Releases
- Insurance Fraud and Abuse
- Insurance Rate Filings
- Insurance Commissioner Appointment
- Minimum Surplus Requirements for Mortgage Guaranty Insurers
- Florida Insurance Guaranty Association
Should you have questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass as we continue to serve you “From the Capitol to the Courthouse.”
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.