Welcome to the 2010 State of the Florida Insurance Market Summit
Jan 19, 2010
You are receiving this because you are registered to attend the 2010 State of the Florida Insurance Market Summit.
On behalf of Colodny Fass and our co-hosts, the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America, we are delighted to welcome you to the 2010 State of the Florida Insurance Market Summit.
An unprecedented group of over 420 attendees will be joining us for an exciting, invitation-only, three-day program that will be highlighted with a keynote address by Florida State Senate President Jeff Atwater.
Additional speakers include:
- PCI President and CEO David Sampson
- Florida Insurance Consumer Advocate Sean Shaw
- Florida Deputy Insurance Commissioner Belinda Miller
- South Carolina Insurance Director Scott Richardson
- Louisiana Insurance Commissioner Jim Donelon
- Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner Kim Holland
- Alabama Insurance Commissioner Jim L. Ridling
- Connecticut Insurance Commissioner Tom Sullivan
- Noted catastrophe bond expert John Seo
- Industry experts Brian Sullivan and VJ Dowling
Other speakers and panelists include Florida legislators, agency officers, international insurance executives and other experts who will provide keen insight and current updates on Florida’s unique insurance marketplace and many other important issues.
Now in its fifth year, the Summit has evolved into a premier event for the review and prognostication of issues affecting the Florida insurance market. We feel confident that you will greatly benefit from the presentations at this year’s Summit and that you will have ample opportunity to interact with the speakers and other attendees.
Of note to Florida lawyers: In an effort to provide attorneys with added value through Continuing Legal Education credits for attending the 2010 Summit, an application for certification has been submitted to The Florida Bar. Information on course numbers and how to obtain your credits will be provided.
If we can be of any assistance now or at any time during your Summit experience, please do not hesitate to contact our conference coordinators, Kerry Hardy (firstname.lastname@example.org), Courtney Thomas (email@example.com)