Webcast live tonight: Jacksonville PBS forum on Florida’s property insurance crisis features state lawmakers, Citizens official
Jul 29, 2010
State legislators, a Citizens Property Insurance Corporation executive, government officials and insurance industry stakeholders and a will be among the panelists in a live discussion on Florida’s property insurance crisis tonight at 8:00 p.m. (ET) on Jacksonville’s WJCT-TV’s “First Coast Forum.”
The hour-long show will be simulcast live on Jacksonville local television (Comcast Channel 7), radio (89.9 WJCT-FM) and the Internet at www.wjct.org.
Questions and comments from the public will be accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by telephone at (904) 358-6347 during the live broadcast.
- Melissa Ross, WJCT-TV Moderator
- Susanne Murphy, Chief Administration Officer, Citizens Property Insurance
- The Honorable Bill Proctor, State Representative
- The Honorable Charles McBurney, State Representative
- The Honorable Ronald “Doc” Renuart, State Representative
- Paul Mason, University of Florida Economics Professor
- Matt Carlucci, Insurance Agent
- Former State Representative Donald Brown, Insurance Agent
- Abel Harding, Business Columnist, Florida Times-Union
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.