SBA Rule Workshop-FHCF 2010 Reimbursement Contract and Reporting Requirements
Jan 11, 2010
The Florida State Board of Administration (“SBA”) has issued a Notice of Rulemaking Development regarding the following Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund (“FHCF”) Rules:
- 19-8.010: Reimbursement Contract
- 19-8.012: Procedures to Determine Ineligibility for Participation in the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund and to Determine Exemption from Participation in the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund due to Limited Exposure
- 19-8.013: Revenue Bonds Issued Pursuant to Section 215.555(6), F.S
- 19-8.028: Reimbursement Premium Formula
- 19-8.029: Insurer Reporting Requirements
- 19-8.030: Insurer Responsibilities
Proposed amendments to the existing Rules would relate to the FHCF Reimbursement Contract, as well as to FHCF insurer exemption and ineligibility, bonding for revenue generation, reimbursement premium formula requirements, insurer reporting requirements and insurer responsibilities for the 2010 FHCF contract year.
If a Rule Development Workshop is requested in writing and not deemed unnecessary by the agency head, one will be held at the date, time, and place shown below:
Date: Monday, January 11, 2010
Time: 2:00 p.m. through 4:00 p.m.
Place: Room 116 (Hermitage Conference Room), 1801 Hermitage Boulevard, Tallahassee