President’s Forum on Meeting Coastal Challenges–Insurability of the Coast
Jun 16, 2008
Florida Insurance Commissioner Kevin McCarty is scheduled to speak at the "President’s Forum on Meeting Coastal Challenges–Insurability of the Coast" on Monday, June 16, 2008, at the Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans, Louisiana.
Topics scheduled to be discussed include:
- Flood insurance
- Public and private providers
- Floodplan mapping
- Comprehensive planning as it relates to natural hazards
- Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act
Along with Commissioners McCarty and Donelon, other speakers scheduled to address the Forum include:
- Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney
- North Carolina Insurance Commissioner Jim Long
- Representatives from federal, state and private insurance organizations
To view the meeting agenda, click here.