Office of Insurance Regulation Notices of Proposed Rulemaking 2/28/2006
Jan 4, 2007 | By Colodny Fass
Please find Notices of Proposed Rulemaking relating to the following subjects here:
(1) Notice of Change for Filing Procedures for Property and Casualty Insurance Rates, Rules, Underwriting Guidelines and Forms;
(2) Emergency Rule for Public Adjusting of Insurance Claims from Hurricane Wilma;
(3) Proposed Rule for Pre-qualification and Licensure of Emergency Adjusters, Conduct of Public Adjusters and Ethical Requirements;
(4) Proposed Rule for Informal Conferences;
(5) Notice of Change for Use of Credit Reports and Credit Scores by Insurers.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Colodny Fass.