National Flood Bill Amendment On U.S. House Financial Services Oct. 31 Markup Agenda
Oct 26, 2007
A bill to amend the National Flood Insurance Act of 1968 to provide for theÂ phase-in of actuarial rates for certain pre-FIRM properties will be on the United States House of Representatives’Â Committee on Financial Services’Â October 31, 2007 markup agenda.
The meeting announcement is below.Â Click on the bill number (H.R. 3959) to view complete bill information.
Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact this office.
House Financial Services Committee to Hold Oct. 31st Markup
Washington, DC â€“ Rep. Barney Frank, Chairman of the Committee on Financial Services, today announced that the committee will meet on Wednesday, October 31, 2007, to markup the following legislation:
1. H.R. 3873, Section 515 Rural Housing Property Transfer Improvement Act of 2007
2. H.R. 3959, to amend the National Flood Insurance Act of 1068 to provide for the phase-in of actuarial rates for certain pre-FIRM properties
3. Urban League, HPN, Core, NCLR authorization (no bill number yet assigned)
4. H.R. 3965, Mark-to-Market Extension and Enhancement Act of 2007
5. H.R. 3703, to allow an exception from the $1 coin dispensing capability requirement for certain vending machines
6. H.R. 3956, Coin Modernization and Taxpayer Savings Act of 2007