Mike Colodny Named ‘Power Leader in Banking’ by South Florida Business Journal for Second Consecutive Year
Aug 3, 2015
- Above: Colodny Fass Managing Partner Mike Colodny was named to South Florida Business Journal’s “Power Leaders in Banking” for the second consecutive year
- Colodny Fass Managing Partner Mike Colodny was named to South Florida Business Journal’s “Power Leaders in Banking” for the second consecutive year, it was announced last week on July 31, 2015.
- A veteran corporate transactions, banking and real estate lawyer, Mr. Colodny is sought after by the national insurance industry C-suite for his financial prowess in configuring all types of business deals, ranging from mergers and acquisitions, to bond structuring, or maximizing a company’s long-term goals for future growth.
- “Mike’s highly skilled approach to financial structuring has accomplished complex client in a volatile and difficult market,” said Wes Strickland, who leads Colodny Fass’ nationally known Insurance Regulatory Division from the Firm’s Tallahassee office.
- Rated among the top insurance lawyers in the State of Florida by Chambers and Partners, one of the world’s most respected attorney ranking services, Mr. Colodny formerly served as General Counsel for the Florida Residential Property and Casualty Joint Underwriting Association and its successor, Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, for which he was instrumental in negotiating several billion dollars in catastrophe claims funding, thereby assuring the State-run insurer’s ability to serve policyholders in the wake of a major hurricane.
- He is licensed to practice law in various state and federal trial and appellate courts. He is a member of The Florida Bar, the Broward County Bar Association, the Miami-Dade County Bar Association and the Florida Association of Professional Lobbyists.
- With the highest rating of “AV” by Martindale Hubbell, Mr. Colodny has been named as a “Key Partner” by South Florida Business Journal and as a Florida Super Lawyer over multiple and consecutive years.
- Most recently, he was named as a “Leader in Law” by South Florida Business and Wealth Magazine. Currently, he chairs Broward Days, a local legislative advocacy organization.
- Mr. Colodny received his Bachelor’s Degree and Juris Doctor from the University of Florida in Gainesville, where he was recognized by election to Florida Blue Key, the University of Florida Hall of Fame and Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.