Meeting Materials Now Available for September 29, 2011 Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund 2012/2013 Reimbursement Contract Rule Hearing
Sep 19, 2011
Meeting materials are now available for the September 29, 2011, Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund (“FHCF”) Proposed Rule Hearing (“Hearing”), at which updates to the FHCF’s 2012/2013 Reimbursement Contract will be reviewed. An FHCF Advisory Council teleconference meeting is scheduled to follow.
FHCF Proposed Rule Hearing
The Hearing is scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Room 116 (Hermitage Conference Room), 1801 Hermitage Blvd., Tallahassee, FL 32308. Interested parties can participate via teleconference by dialing 888-808-6959 and entering conference code 4765251363.
To view meeting materials, click on the hyperlinks below:
- 9-29-11 Rule Development Workshop Notice
- 9-29-11 Rule Development Workshop Agenda
- Rule 19-8.010 – Reimbursement Contract
- 2012 Reimbursement Contract
- Addendum No. 1 to Reimbursement Contract (Temporary Increase in Coverage Limits Option)
- Addendum No. 2 to Reimbursement Contract (Citizens Property Insurance Corporation)
- Appendix A to Addendum No. 2 to Reimbursement Contract (Citizens Property Insurance Corporation)
- Optional Amendment to Change Prior Elections
FHCF Advisory Council Meeting
The FHCF Advisory Council meeting, which is scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m., will include consideration of approval for the filing of a Notice of Proposed Rule for 19-8.010, F.A.C., “Reimbursement Contract,” and to file it for adoption if no member of the public requests a Rule hearing.
To participate in the meeting, dial 888-808-6959 and enter conference code 4765251363.
To view the meeting notice, click here.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis email@example.com.