May 27 NAIC Life Risk-Based Capital Working Group Meeting Materials
May 27, 2009
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (“NAIC”) Life Risk-Based Capital Working Group will meet via teleconference on Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 1:00 p.m. (EST). To view the agenda and meeting materials, click here. Items to be discussed include:
- The year-end 2009 Mortgage Adjustment Factor (“MAF”) Proposal for adoption
- Comments received on the MAF, including:
- American Council of Life Insurers (“ACLI”)
- Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- The ACLI Derivatives Risk Mitigation Proposal and consideration of its release for initial comments
A presentation from the ACLI on its Risk Mitigation Proposal entitled “Risk Mitigation for Insurers: Hedging and Risk-Based Capital” is attached.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com