Latest Edition of the National Conference of Insurance Legislators Newsletter Now Available
Sep 5, 2014
The latest edition of the National Conference of Insurance Legislators (“NCOIL”) newsletter, “NCOILetter,” was published today, September 5, 2014. To view the newsletter, click here.
Articles in this volume include:
- International Issues Task Force to Reconvene in November
- Expanded Federal Advisory Committee on Insurance Holds Inaugural Meeting, NCOIL Congratulates Rep. Keiser as First Legislative Member
- Unclaimed Property Task Force Forges Ahead, NAIC Weighs in
- NCOIL to Explore Successes, Struggles as Affordable Care Act Exchanges Reach First Anniversary
- NCOIL to Examine Pros, Cons of Ridesharing Regulation
- Court Says Florida Workers’ Compensation System Unconstitutional
- Legislators: Special 101 Insurance Fundamentals Seminar
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass& Webb.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.