Latest Edition of the National Conference of Insurance Legislators Newsletter Now Available
Aug 20, 2012
The latest edition of the National Conference of Insurance Legislators (“NCOIL”) newsletter, “NCOILetter,” is now available. The newsletter, which recaps legislators’ actions taken during the July 2012 NCOIL Summer Meeting, is attached in PDF format and can also be viewed by clicking here.
Articles in this issue include:
- Legislators Adopt Amendments to NCOIL Unclaimed Benefits Model
- NCOIL Pursues New Certificates of Insurance Model, Closes Chapter on Binder Reform
- NCOIL Laying Groundwork to Rein in Opioid-Related Costs
- NCOIL Investigates Consumer Legal Funding, Moves Toward Model
- NCOIL to Facilitate Broader Legislative Input into U.S. Trade Talks
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass& Webb.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.