Insurance-Related Meetings for the Week of May 12-16
May 9, 2008
The 2008 Florida Regular Legislative Session concluded Friday, March 2. There are no further Legislative meetings scheduled at this time.
Executive Branch Meetings
Tuesday, May 13
The Florida Cabinet will hold a meeting on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 starting at 9:00 a.m. in the Cabinet Meeting Room, Lower Level, The Capitol, Tallahassee, Florida.
Governmental entities scheduled to present as part of the agenda include the:
- Florida Office of Financial Regulation
- Florida Office of Insurance Regulation
- Florida Department of Veterans Affairs
- Florida Land and Water Adjudicatory Commission
- Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund
- Florida State Board of Administration
To view the complete Cabinet agenda, click here.
Insurance Regulatory Meetings
Tuesday, May 13
- (Rule number: Rule title) 69O-203.070: Annual and Quarterly Reports
The Hearing is scheduled to be held at the date, time and place below:
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Larson Building, Room 143
200 East Gaines Street
Wednesday, May 14
The Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund will hold an Advisory Council meeting Wednesday, May 14, 2008, from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. in Room 116 (Hermitage Conference Room), 1801 Hermitage Blvd., Tallahassee, Florida. The call-in number for this meeting is: 888.808.6959; conference code: 4765251363.
Items to be discussed include:
- May Bonding Capacity Estimates
- Legislative Update
- Approval to file for adoption Rule 19-8.028: Reimbursement Premium Formula
Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact this office.