Insurance-Related Meetings for the Week of December 22-26
Dec 19, 2008
Week of December 22-26
There are no insurance-related regulatory meetings scheduled for the week of December 22-26, 2008.
January 5-16, 2009
Florida Legislature Special Session
The Florida Legislature will hold a special session from January 5-16, 2009 to address the State’s estimated $2 billion-plus shortfall in the current fiscal year’s budget. To view the joint memorandum from Senate President Jeff Atwater and Speaker of the House Ray Sansom announcing the special session, click here.
January 9, 2009
SBA Rule Hearing
The Florida State Board of Administration has issed a Notice of Development of Rulemaking regarding the following Rules:
- 19-8.010: Reimbursement Contract
- 19-8.012: Procedures to Determine Ineligibility for Participation in the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund and to Determine Exemption from Participation in the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund
- 19-8.013: Revenue Bonds Issued Pursuant to Section 215.555(6), F.S
- 19-8.028: Reimbursement Premium Formula
- 19-8.029: Insurer Reporting Requirements
- 19-8.030: Insurer Responsibilities
The purpose of the Rule development workshop is to discuss proposed amendments to the Rules governing the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund. The Rule amendments address the following subject areas: Contract requirements, exemption and ineligibility, bonding, premium formula requirements, insurer reporting requirements for the 2009-2010 contract year, and insurer responsibilities.
Date: January 9, 2009
Time: 9:00 a.m. through 12:00 p.m.
Place: Room 116, Heritage Conference Room, 1801 Hermitage Boulevard, Tallahassee, Florida
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org