FPCA Homeowners Division: Meetings Scheduled for February 8 with CFO Jeff Atwater and Members of the Governor’s Staff to Discuss Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Property and Casualty Association Homeowners Division Members:
Two meetings have been scheduled for Tuesday, February 8, 2011 in Tallahassee with Florida Chief Financial Officer Jeff Atwater and several members of Governor Rick Scott’s staff to discuss Citizens Property Insurance Corporation. No call-in will be available.
- 8:30 a.m. – Meeting with CFO Atwater. Specific location information is forthcoming.
- 5:00 p.m. – Meeting with Governor Scott’s staff members in the Capitol
- Brett Raymond and Pam Pfifer from the Office of Policy and Budget
- Hayden Dempsey — Special Counsel to the Governor
- Angela Peterson — Legislative Affairs
Please RSVP to Katie Webb (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The FPCA Homeowners Division will be meeting via teleconference today, February 3, at 4:15 p.m. The call-in number is 800.369.1285; conference code: 71283#.