Florida’s Citizens Property Insurance Claims Committee Meets Tomorrow, June 16, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
Florida’s Citizens Property Insurance Corporation’s (“Citizens”) Claims Committee meets via teleconference tomorrow, June 16, 2016, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. (ET) to review and approve a proposed contract for post-catastrophe imagery as part of its overall agenda.
The Committee will also hear an update on Citizens’ own Catastrophe Response Testing and review the latest recovery and Special Investigative Unit cases of interest.
Time on the agenda had been scheduled to select a vendor for Citizens’ Water Mitigation Estimate Review Program, however, the item has been canceled because of a protest filed in regard to the competitive solicitation issued in March 2016 for the job.
Those interested in listening to the meeting can join by calling 1 (866) 361-7525, and using the following conference code: 521-967-6193#
The meeting materials are provided via hyperlink below:
- 00 Claims Committee Agenda
- 01 Claims Minutes 03.09.16
- 02 Strategic Update
- 03 CAT Testing Update
- 04A Executive Summary – Water Mitigation Estimate Review Program
- 04Ba Executive Summary – CAT Post Event Imagery
- 04Bb Action Item-CAT Post Event Imagery
- 04Bc CAT Post Event Imagery SS Contract Award
- 05A Recovery Cases of Interest
- 05B SIU Cases of Interest
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.