Florida Insurance Calendar: May 19 – 23
May 16, 2014
Following is a listing of Florida insurance-related regulatory events for the week of May 19-23, 2014. All times are shown in Eastern Time.
Additional information is available via hyperlink where noted in bold type.
FLORIDA INSURANCE REGULATORY EVENTS
Monday, May 19
- Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation Proposed Rule Hearing; 2:00 p.m. Proposed Rule 69L-4.001 would adopt a form that would be used by all carriers authorized to write workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation self-insurance funds to report quarterly assessments owed to the Workers’ Compensation Administration Trust Fund and the Special Disability Trust Fund. Proposed Rule 69L-4.002 would provide for an offset for dividends and premium refunds when calculating assessments. To view the Hearing notice, click here.
Tuesday, May 20
- U.S. House Financial Services Committee Hearing: Legislative Proposals to Reform Domestic Insurance Policy; 2:00 p.m. For more information, click here.
Wednesday, May 21
- FWCJUA Producer Committee meeting; 11:00 a.m. To view the agenda, click here.
Wednesday, May 28
- Citizens Property Insurance Corporation (“Citizens”) Consumer Services Committee. Teleconference: (866) 361-7525, conference ID: 6487811620#. To view the meeting notice, click here.
Tuesday, June 3
- Citizens Information Systems Advisory Committee meeting; 9:00 a.m. Teleconference: (866) 361-7525; conference ID: 4869641229#. To view the meeting notice, click here.
Wednesday, June 4
- Citizens Claims Committee meeting; 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Teleconference: (866) 361-7525; conference ID: 5219676193#. To view the meeting notice, click here.
Should you have any comments or questions, please contact Colodny Fass& Webb.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.