Florida Insurance Calendar: June 7-11
Jun 4, 2010
Following is a listing of insurance-related Florida regulatory events for the week of June 7 – 11, 2010:
Note: All times are Eastern Time. Additional information is available via hyperlink were noted in bold type.
FLORIDA INSURANCE REGULATORY EVENTS
Tuesday, June 8
- Florida Cabinet; 9:00 a.m. (An agenda is forthcoming.)
- Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology General Meeting of the Commission; 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. To view the agenda, click here.
- Florida Workers’ Compensation Joint Underwriting Association (“FWCJUA”) Board of Governors teleconference; 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday, June 9
- Florida Workers’ Compensation Insurance Guaranty Association (“FWCIGA”) Audit Committee; 8:30 a.m.
- FWCIGA Investment Committee; 2:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 10
- FWCIGA Board of Directors meeting; 10:00 a.m.
Monday, June 14
- Florida Board of Employee Leasing Companies Rule Workshop; proposed Rule 61G7-10.0014: Requirements for Evidence of Workers’ Compensation Coverage; 1:00 p.m. To view the meeting notice, click here.
Tuesday, June 15
- Florida Board of Employee Leasing Companies Board Meeting; 10:00 a.m. To view the meeting notice, click here.
- Florida Department of Workers’ Compensation Rule Development Workshop; 1:00 p.m. Rule 69L-3.025: Forms (relates to Workers’ compensation informational brochures for employers and injured employees). To view the meeting notice, click here.
Tuesday, June 22
- NAIC Casualty Actuarial and Statistical Task Force; 2:00 p.m.
- Florida Self-Insurers Guaranty Association Board of Directors Meeting; 3:30 p.m. Teleconference: 866-866-2244; conference code 7903005
Wednesday, June 23
- NAIC Catastrophe Risk Subgroup; 2:00 p.m. Teleconference: 412-317-6715
Monday, June 28
- Citizens Property Insurance Corporation (“Citizens”) Board of Governors meeting; 2:00 p.m. Teleconference: 888-295-6211 **NOTE: This meeting has been rescheduled to July 26th, 2010.**
Tuesday, June 29
- Florida Office of Insurance Regulation Rule Development Workshop; 9:30 a.m. Rule 69O-138.047: Description of Actuarial Memorandum Including an Asset Adequacy Analysis and Regulatory Asset Adequacy Issues Summary
- Florida Office of Insurance Regulation Rule Development Workshop; 9:30 a.m. Rule 69O-162.203: Adoption of 2001 Commissioners Standard Ordinary Preferred Mortality Tables for Determining Reserve Liabilities for Ordinary Life Insurance
- Florida Office of Insurance Regulation Rule Development Workshop; 9:30 a.m. Rule 69O-164.020: Valuation of Life Insurance Policies
Thursday, July 8
- Citizens Actuarial and Underwriting Committee Meeting; 2:00 p.m. Teleconference: 866-631-2413
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.