Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund Reimbursement Premium Formula Rule Effective Today, May 30, 2017
May 30, 2017
Final adopted revisions to Rule 19-8.028, F.A.C., entitled “Reimbursement Premium Formula” relating to the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund are effective today, May 30, 2017.
To view the markups, click on the hyperlinks below.
- Notice of Proposed Rule – Rule 19-8.028, Reimbursement Premium Formula
- Rule 19-8.028, Reimbursement Premium Formula
Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund-related Rules for the 2017-2018 Contract Year are hyperlinked below:
- 2017 Reimbursement Contract
- Addendum No. 1 to Reimbursement Contract (Citizens)
- Appendix A to Addendum No. 1 to Reimbursement Contract (Citizens)
- 2017 Insurer Reporting Requirements, Form FHCF-D1A (Data Call)
- 2017 Interim Loss Report, Form FHCF-L1A
- 2017 Proof of Loss Report, Form FHCF-L1B
- 2017 Detailed Claims Listing Instructions, Form FHCF-DCL
- 2017 Exposure Examination Advance Preparation Instructions, Form FHCF-EAP1
- 2017 Loss Reimbursement Examination Advance Preparation Instructions, Form FHCF-LAP1
- 2017 Company Contact Information, Form FHCF C-1
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.