Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund Advisory Council to Review 2014/2015 FHCF Reimbursement Contract
Sep 20, 2013
At a meeting next Thursday, September 26, 2013, the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund (“FHCF”) Advisory Council will meet via teleconference to review changes to the 2014/2015 FHCF Reimbursement Contract and vote on filing proposed Rule 19-8.010, “Reimbursement Contract,” for Notice and adoption if no hearing is requested.
To view the agenda, click here.
Interested parties wishing to participate in the call should dial (888) 670-3525 and enter conference code 7135858151.
Listed below, the meeting materials are attached for review.
- May 16, 2013 Meeting Minutes
- Rule 19-8.010, Reimbursement Contract
- 2014 Reimbursement Contract
- Addendum No. 1 to Reimbursement Contract (Citizens)
- Appendix A to Addendum No. 1 to Reimbursement Contract (Citizens)
- Optional Amendment to Change Prior Elections
A representative from Colodny Fass& Webb will attend the meeting and provide a report.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.