Florida Governor Rick Scott Receives Personal Injury Protection Reform, Commercial Lines/Excess Profits Bills For Action, Among Others
Apr 20, 2012
Among others, Florida Governor Rick Scott received the following insurance-related bills today, April 20, 2012:
- CS/CS/HB 119 relating to Motor Vehicle Insurance
- CS/HB 941 relating to Insurance
- SB 446 relating to Open Government Sunset Review (“OGSR”)/Insurance Claim Data Exchange Information/Past Due Child Support
- CS/CS/HB 643 relating to Title Insurance
- CS/CS/HB 645 relating to Public Records/Title Insurance Date/Office of Insurance Regulation
- CS/CS/CS HB 725 relating to Insurance Agents and Adjusters
- HB 7033 relating to OGSR/Personal Injury Protection and Property Damage Liability Insurance Policies
- HB 7105 relating to OGSR/Worker’s Compensation Joint Underwriting Association, Inc
- HB 7107 relating to OGSR/Consumer Complaints and Inquiries
The Governor has until May 5, 2012 to act on the bills, or allow them to become law without his signature.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at email@example.com.