Florida Department of Education Submits 2010-2011 Legislative Budget Requests
Oct 19, 2009
The Florida Department of Education (“DOE”), in preparation for the State Legislature’s development of the Fiscal Year 2010-2011 Budget, joined other state agencies in submitting its Legislative Budget Requests (“LBR”) to Florida Governor Charlie Crist during the week of October 12-16. In a letter this year, the Governor’s Office cautioned agencies to be cognizant of the State’s deficit while preparing their budgets.
Governor Crist will use the LBRs as a guideline in formulating his proposed budget, which then will be presented to the Legislature in January, 2010. As provided by Florida’s Constitution, the Legislature will use the Governor’s budget as a guideline in determining the 2010-2011 State Budget.
To view the DOE’s LBR and accompanying documents, click on the hyperlinks below.
Florida Department of Education
- Long Range Program Plan
- Manual Exhibits, Schedules, and Supporting Documents
- Exhibit D-3A: Expenditures by Issue and Appropriation Category
- Schedule I: Trust Funds Available
- Schedule I: Department Level – Related Documents
- Schedule VIIIB-2: Priority Listing of Agency Budget Issues for Possible Reduction for Legislative Budget Request Year
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.