Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology To Meet July 23-24; State Representative Bryan Nelson to Provide Legislative Update
Jul 16, 2009
The Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology (“FCHLPM”) will meet from 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 23, and Friday, July 24, in the Hermitage Centre Conference Room, Hermitage Centre, 1801 Hermitage Boulevard, Tallahassee. The call-in number for this meeting is: 888.808.6959; conference code: 4765251363.
To view the complete meeting agenda, click here.
Items scheduled to be discussed include:
- Changes made during Florida’s 2009 Legislative Session that impact the FCHLPM;
- State Representative Bryan Nelson is scheduled to speak, along with Florida House and Senate insurance legislative staff directors
- A request from Risk Management Solutions (“RMS”) to reconsider the decision to deny certification of RMS U.S. Hurricane Model 8.0.1a;
- To view the request from RMS, click here
- Storm surge issues;
- Commercial residential hurricane modeling issues;
- Near and short-term hurricane models; and
- The hurricane model acceptability process.
To view the July 2009 FHCLPM Professional Team report on inquiries and investigations from the 2008 Report of Activities, click here.
A representative from Colodny Fass will attend the meeting and provide a report on the proceedings.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org