Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology Reviews Insurance Commissioner’s Request to Examine ‘Divergent’ Monroe Rate Forecasting
Dec 14, 2016
At their meeting yesterday, December 13, 2016, members of Florida’s Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology (“FCHLPM”) discussed a request by Florida Insurance Commissioner David Altmaier to examine divergent results in forecasting proposed rates specific to Monroe County based on heretofore Commission-approved models.
Commissioner Altmaier noted in his request that “similar significant anomalies” also exist for other Florida counties, including Levy, Lake, Osceola and Hernando.
The letters and meeting materials are provided via hyperlink below.
- ARA Notification of Errors in HurLoss 7.0.a
- ARA Presentation on HurLoss 7.0.b
- Professional Team Report on HurLoss 7.0.b Review
- Insurance Commissioner David Altmaier Letter to Commission
- Commission Chair Lori Medders Letter to Commissioner Altmaier
- Fair Insurance Rates for Monroe Letter to Commission
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.