Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology Publishes Letters of Model Acceptability Under 2011 Standards
Jul 10, 2013
The Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology (“FCHLPM”) has published several documents relating to computer models submitted under the Standards and Acceptability Process for 2011. The models were reviewed at the FCHLPM’s June 18-20, 2013 series of meetings.
To view these items, click on the hyperlinks below:
- Table of Current Acceptable Models
- Current Letters of Model Acceptability
- Final Model Submissions Under 2011 Standards
- Professional Team Reports on 2011 Models
- Materials from June 18-20, 2013 Meetings
To view the Colodny Fass& Webb report on the June 18-20 meetings, click here.
Should you have any comments or questions, please contact Colodny Fass& Webb.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.