Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology August 17-18 Meeting Materials Now Available
Aug 25, 2011
Materials from the August 17-18, 2011 Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology (“FCHLPM”) meeting are now available on the FCHLPM Web site and can also be viewed by clicking on the hyperlinks below.
These materials include documentation on the Florida Public Loss Model Version 4.1 (“Model”), which was approved during the meeting, along with the Model Submission and the FCHLPM’s resulting Letter of Acceptability.
- August 17-18 Agenda
- Florida Public Hurricane Loss Model Appeal Request
- Professional Team Report – Florida Public Hurricane Loss Model Appeal Submission
- Florida Public Hurricane Loss Model Appeal Presentation
- Risk Management Solutions, Inc. Request for RiskLink Version 11, SP2 Acceptability
- Fair Insurance Rates in Monroe Presentation
- Florida Public Hurricane Loss Model Submission (2009 Standards)
- Florida Public Hurricane Loss Model Letter of Acceptability
An updated list of FCHLPM members is attached in PDF format.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to Brooke Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.