FHCF Reimbursement Contract Rule Development Announced
Jun 17, 2009
The Florida State Board of Administration has issued a Notice of Development of Rulemaking regarding proposed amendments to Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund (“FHCF”) Rule 19-8.010 relating to the Reimbursement Contract. If a written request is made and approved by the agency head, a Rule Development Workshop will be scheduled and announced. Applicable changes made by the 2009 Florida Legislature to the cash build-up factor and available 2009-2010 Contract Year optional coverage levels would be among the topics discussed. To view the meeting notice, click here.
The 2009-2010 FHCF Reimbursement Contract and addendums can be viewed by clicking the hyperlinks below:
- Addendum No. 1 (Temporary Emergency Additional Coverage Option)
- Amended Addendum No. 2 (Temporary Increase in Coverage Limits)
- Addendum No. 3 (Citizens Property Insurance Corporation)
- Addendum No. 4 (Optional additional coverage up to $10 million)
- Addendum No. 5 (FHCF claims-paying liability)
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org