Colodny Fass 2010 Florida Legislative Session Insurance Bill Tracking Chart: April 20
Apr 20, 2010
Colodny Fass has prepared its annual bill chart to assist in tracking pending priority state-level insurance issues during the 2010 Florida Legislative Session, which runs from March 2 through April 30, 2010.
Revised as of April 20, 2010, the attached chart will be re-updated daily until the Session conclusion.
For easy reference and accessibility, the chart organizes and tracks activity related to key insurance topics. As these develop throughout the legislative process, other bills of interest will be added.
The following is a list of subject areas covered by the chart, which lists these corresponding bills:
- Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund Contract Year
- Property Insurance Rate Deregulation
- Residential Property Insurance
- Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund Medical Malpractice Exemption
- Public Adjusters
- Home Inspectors
- Florida Insurance Guaranty Associations
- Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
- Reactive Drywall
- Condominium Associations
Open Government/Public Records Exemption
- Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology Public Records Exemption
- Insurance Claims Data Exchange Public Records Exemption
- Hurricane Loss Exposure Data Public Records Exemption
Insurance “Repealer” Bills
- Repeal of Obsolete Insurance Provisions
- Residential Property Structural Soundness Evaluation Grant Program
- Prohibited Activities of Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
Minimum Surplus Requirements for Mortgage Guaranty Insurers
- Credit Scoring
Insurance Rate Filings
- Workers’ Compensation Administrator
- Florida Workers’ Compensation Joint Underwriting Association
- Insurance Commissioner Appointment
- Florida Ports Insurance Premium Tax
Should you have questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass as we continue to serve you “From the Capitol to the Courthouse.”
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.