Colodny Fass 2010 Florida Legislative Session Insurance Bill Tracking Chart
Feb 16, 2010
Colodny Fass has prepared its annual bill tracking chart to assist in tracking pending priority state-level insurance issues during the 2010 Florida Legislative Session, which runs from March 2 through April 30, 2010.
The chart, which is attached, will be updated and circulated weekly until the final two weeks of the Session. In those remaining two weeks, it will be circulated with daily updates.
For easy reference and accessibility, the chart organizes and tracks activity related to key insurance topics. As these develop throughout the legislative process, other bills of interest will be added.
The following is the initial list of subject areas and corresponding bills covered by the chart:
- Residential Property Insurance Rate Deregulation
- Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund Contract Year
- Homeowner’s Insurance/Termination/Notification
- Condominium Insurance
- Credit Scoring
- Insurance Rate Filings
- Workers’ Compensation First Responders
- Workers’ Compensation State Reciprocity
- Workers’ Compensation Administrator
Open Government/Public Records Exemption
- Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology Public Records Exemption
- Hurricane Loss Exposure Data Public Records Exemption
- Insurance Claims Data Exchange Public Records Exemption
- Insurance Commissioner Appointment
Should you have questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass as we continue to serve you “From the Capitol to the Courthouse.”
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an email to email@example.com.