ADVANCE: Insurance-Related Legislative Committee Meetings–Thursday, April 23
Apr 23, 2009
Florida House of Representatives Session
The Florida House will hold Session on Thursday, April 23, 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m., House Office Building, The Capitol, Tallahassee. The agenda includes the following insurance-related bills:
- CS/CS/CS/HB 1495 relating to Insurance by the House Full Appropriations Council on General Government and Health Care and State Representative Bryan Nelson (R-Apopka)
- CS/HB 853 relating to Surplus Lines Insurers by the House General Government Policy Council and State Representative Pat Patterson (R-DeLand)
- CS/CS/HB 845 relating to Self-Insurance Funds by the House General Government Policy Council and State Representative Brad Drake (R-DeFuniak Springs)
- CS/CS/HB 453 relating to Tax Credits for Contributions to Nonprofit Scholarship-Funding Organizations by the House Finance and Tax Council and State Representative Will Weatherford (R-Wesley Chapel)
The House Session Calendar may be viewed by clicking here.
Florida Senate Session
The Florida Senate will hold Session on Thursday, April 23, 9:30-11:30 a.m., Senate Office Building, The Capitol, Tallahassee. The agenda includes the following insurance-related bills:
- CS/CS/1st ENG/SB 2252 relating to Professional Liability Claims by the Senate Committee on General Government Appropriations and State Senator Carey Baker (R-Eustis)
- CS/CS SB 1950 relating to Property Insurance by the Senate Policy and Steering Committee on Ways and Means and State Senator Garrett Richter (R-Naples)
The Senate Session Calendar may be viewed by clicking here.
For additional information on Florida’s legislative process and terminology, click here.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com